The Mansion of Todaro
The Magione dei Todaro was originally an old farmhouse and dates back to the year 1700. It is located in Borgo di Buggiano Castello, a historic village renowned for its citrus gardens and succulent plants which grow due to the hilltop micro-climate.
On one side, the semicircular structure of Magione dei Todaro overlooks the 12th century, Pretorio Palace, while the other side faces the peaceful valleys of the Tuscan countryside. Guests get a sense of what it was like so many years ago while looking out over the surrounding Medieval villages of Montecarlo, Colle, Massa and Cozzile, which remain frozen in time.