Our house consists of three apartments in an 18th century building located in the Tuscan countryside. The antique and rustic furnishings characterize each historic apartment. The artistic interior decorations carry with them the ambiance of Old Italy and the location resonates the laid-back lifestyle typical of the area. From each bedroom our guests can enjoy a breathtaking view of the countryside and the adjacent villages while the outside terrace provides a relaxing and tranquil environment.
Buggiano Castle is inhabited almost entirely by locals which renders an atmosphere of peace and quiet. Travel throughout the zone is done mainly by foot and partly by car. There are about 100 houses in the area, each with their own garden full of citrus fruits, in particular Lemons, Citrons and Mandarins. These gardens are authentic and are used as part of museum tours which can be visited during certain times of the year.
Prices and Bookings
- One bedroom apartment: starting from € 60.00
- Two bedroom apartment: starting from € 100.00
or call +39 349 1310441
- Welcome package
- Bed linens and bath towels
- Courtesy bag with local products
- Reservation and activity services
- Groceries delivered to your apartment
- Local products: extra virgin olive oil, wine and local liqueur Limoncello di Buggiano Castello
- Cheese and assorted meats
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner services